Universal Android 4.4 Car Stereo KD-C0223
- Will it fit in 2002 Ford Windstar (or other car models)?
It’s a universal 2 DIN head unit whose size is 178mm*100mm, and it comes with ISO cables. Please check the dimensions and shape by yourself before purchasing. It’ll fit your car as long as its size fits the dashboard. But if your car has CANBUS or DSP, this head unit would not work properly.
GPS Navigation System
- Has the GPS freeze up problem been fixed? What kind of GPS is installed? What does it cost to update?
We will preload the free testing copy map from the factory into a 8GB micro SD card for you which includes the map of your country. It’s an iGo software and it doesn’t support update via website. However, once the factory release the new map file, we can send it to you via email for free; all you need to do is just download and use it.
- How accurate is the GPS navigation system? Does it use Google Navigation, a third party navigation or both?
Most customers are satisfied with the GPS navigation system. We’ll send you a free map SD card to use, and you can also download a map such as Google, Waze via 3G or WiFi.
- Does the GPS provide turn-by-turn voice navigation? Does iGo receive traffic if you supply the unit with internet access (through 3G or WiFi)?
Yes, it can provide turn-by-turn voice navigation. And you need to download the Google map to receive traffic through WiFi or 3G.
- Is this car stereo compatible with 2010 Suzuki SX4 steering wheel controls?
The Suzuki SX4 is original with CANBUS system, so it isn’t compatible. Also, the dimension and shape doesn’t fit, either.
- Is it compatible with JBL system on Toyota Rav 4?
Sorry, it isn’t.
- Is this compatible for a 2004 Chevy Avalanche with Bose system & steering wheel controls?
The RCA output is specially designed for the subwoofer, please connect it for the bass out.
- Is the iPhone 6 compatible with this system?
Yes, it can be compatible with iPhone 6.
- Will this unit be able to use Bluetooth OBD2 and Bluetooth hands-free calling at the same time?
Sorry, you are only able to use these two functions independently, not at the same time.
- Why is there a TV button on the head unit if it doesn’t support TV?
This unit can support TV, but it needs extra fees to get this service.
- Does it play audio CDs? If so, what types?
It can play DVD-video, DVD+-R/RW, DVD-ROM, CD-DA, CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-RW…
- Can this product handle OBD2 with USB?
Sorry, it can’t.
- Does the cables that come with the unit have a “Remote Turn On” wire for the amplifier? Does it stream song title and artist while listening to the radio?
Sorry, the cables don’t have the wire for amplifier. And yes, it can stream song title and artist.
- Do the lights and screen auto-dim (at night or when the headlights are turned on)?
The lights and the screen will auto-dim when the headlights are turned on.
- I just purchased this unit, but the video output is being transmitted as black and white and not color. It plays color on the display, why?
The video output is only for DVD signal from the DVD driver. Please change the TV system on to PAL or NTSC on your headrest, so that it would display the original color.
- The unit works perfectly. However, upon start-up the button lights turn on for 3 seconds and then off. How do I get them to turn on and stay on?
You should cut the ILL(orange one) cable and then connect to ACC(red one) cable.
Any inquires please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com